SolidWorks Software Packages
SolidWorks Standard 3D design software delivers powerful functionality with an intuitive user interface to speed up and optimize your design process
SolidWorks Professional provides all the power of SolidWorks Standard with additional capabilities for productivity, rendering and data management
SolidWorks Premium builds on SolidWorks Professional by adding powerful structural and motion analysis, reverse engineering and electrical pipe routing functionality
SolidWorks is the World's No One 3D Software
SOLIDWORKS is user friendly so engineers and designers get up to speed quickly, thereby allowing them to become productive almost immediately. In addition, SOLIDWORKS is industry-proven and powerful. SOLIDWORKS provides the depth of functionality needed to handle the most complex designs and largest assemblies. With over 3 million users today, SOLIDWORKS has become a critical tool for streamlining the design and manufacture of products in all industries around the world. And with Coimbatore Cad Solutions Pvt Ltd support, you can be confident that you will always find the help you need, when you need it.
As the foundation of the entire SOLIDWORKS suite of product development solutions—covering design, simulation/ verification, cost estimation, manufacturability checks, CAM, sustainable design, technical communication, and data management—SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD solutions provide easy to-learn, extremely powerful functionality that shortens product development time, reduces costs, and improves quality.
- Enable design and manufacturing teams to work concurrently in one seamlessly integrated system.
- Make design changes at any time that can flow quickly and easily to all downstream departments.
- Create designs faster and more accurately, including 3D models and 2D drawings of complex parts and large assemblies.
- Work more efficiently with application-specific tools for holes, fasteners, sheet metal, injection molds, plastic and cast parts, weldments, surfacing, mesh models, reverse engineering, piping, and electrical routing.
- Output accurate Bills of Materials (BOMs) needed by manufacturing with the click of a mouse.
- Eliminate design errors and rework before designs get to manufacturing by using automatic interference checking and virtual testing of designs with integrated motion and stress analysis tools.
- “Design for cost” and “design for manufacturing” by using automatic manufacturing cost estimation tools and manufacturability checks.
- Automate CAM programming with embedded, easily customizable, rules-based machining strategies.
- Open and work with most 3D CAD data with the option to link to and work with the model in its original CAD format or convert it automatically to a SOLIDWORKS file.
- Communicate ideas more effectively using tools to create, publish, and view lifelike, photorealistic images, and videos of designs.
- Manage interactions between team members and control revisions using data management tools.
- Streamlines product development process from design through manufacturing
- Eliminates rework, the duplication of work, and data translation errors
- Significantly reduces costs associated with supporting multiple design and manufacturing tools by implementing
- one seamlessly integrated design-to-manufacturing solution
- Enables fast and easy learning with online help and tutorials, live technical support, and training
- Works directly with CAD data created in any major 3D CAD system
- Updates documentation and BOMs automatically when designs change
- Uses estimation tools and manufacturability checks to “design for cost” and “design for manufacturing”
- Speeds the creation of 2D drawings, possibly eliminating the need altogether
- Provides CAM programming for CNC machining with SOLIDWORKS CAM, powered by CAMWorks