DraftSight is a professional-grade, 2D CAD & 3D CAD – design and drafting solution providing Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) providers, as well as professional CAD users, designers, educators, and hobbyists with a robust and reliable design experience, DraftSight allows users to create, edit, view, and mark up any kind of 2D drawing, and has a familiar User Interface (UI) that facilitates a quick transition from a user’s current CAD application.
DraftSight Product Packages
suits best for individuals, educators and hobbyists.
INR 8142 (Incl GST)
perfect for companies, individuals and designers
INR 16402 (Incl GST)
suits best for designers, manufacturers and makers
INR 41182 (Incl GST)
for large organizations with many users or multiple sites
DraftSight Purchase : Answers to frequently asked questions
If you have more questions, feel free to call us 9786300022 / 9566920030
How to buy DraftSight?
- DraftSight Standard, Professional and Premium Editions can be purchased online. Just click buy now in the appropriate column provided above, it will take you through the process
- DraftSight Enterprise and Enterprise Plus editions are sold offline only. If you require enterprise editions, please get in touch with us
What is the DraftSight price in India?
- DraftSight Standard Price is Rs.6,900/- + 18% GST = Rs.8,142/-
- DraftSight Professional Price is Rs.13,900/- + 18% GST = Rs.16,402/-
- DraftSight Premium Price is Rs.34,900/- + 18% GST = Rs.41,182/-
What are the payment options available?
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
We recommend Credit Card payment which ensures immediate delivery
Welcome to Design freedom
Greater flexibility to suit your needs
Increase your ROI with no downtime
World-class CAD with greater performance
DraftSight Customer Success Story
EVALUATING THE COST/BENEFIT RATIO OF YOUR 2D CAD SOFTWARE
Understanding the benefits of your 2D CAD software versus its cost requires an evaluation of the 2D capabilities that are important to your business, and then determining whether your existing 2D CAD software meets those requirements more affordably than other available options. Using the questions and features chart below, you can assess whether you are paying too much for your current 2D CAD software and if your organization has an opportunity to save money on 2D CAD.
• How well does your 2D CAD software manage your legacy data?
• Can you read in and write out DWG and DXF files?
• Can you create, edit, view, and mark up any type of 2D drawing?
• Is your 2D CAD software easy to learn and use?
• Are there different, cost-effective options for single users, small-tomedium-sized companies, large organizations, and universities?
• Does your 2D CAD software provide access to extensive and valuable online learning resources?
• Is your 2D CAD software scalable or tailored to your specific needs?
• Does your 2D CAD software offer a range of options, such as network
licensing, support, productivity tools, and software customization via an
Application Programming Interface (API)?
• Does your 2D CAD software cost the same or less than other 2D CAD
software that offers similar capabilities?
• In addition to the subscription for your 2D CAD software, does your
vendor offer you the option to purchase a perpetual license?
After evaluating your 2D CAD requirements, you may determine that you can improve the cost/benefit ratio of your 2D CAD software, maximize return on your 2D CAD investment, and free up budget committed to 2D CAD to invest in other solutions by using DraftSight Professional or DraftSight Enterprise. With millions of users worldwide, DraftSight is available in 14 different languages, is offered at a very affordable price in comparison to alternative CAD products, and offers robust capabilities, top-notch support, and flexible purchasing options. DraftSight is also backed by Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company that provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations, and developer of CATIA and SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software. And to make the maximum out of your investment, you can expect a better support from us, Coimbatore Cad Solutions Pvt Ltd – DraftSight partner in India.