In today’s competitive workplace, CAD professionals need every edge they can get.Preparations for certification improves your proficiency with the tool, which in turn impacts your skill and productivity. We at Coimbatore Cad Solutions Pvt Ltd strongly recommend working professionals to take SolidWorks Certifications.
A Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional is an individual who has successfully passed our advanced skills examination.
Standard SOLIDWORKS tools that may be covered in the exam include:
- Sketch entities – lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses, centerlines
- Sketch tools – offset, convert, trim and Sketch relations
- Boss and cut features – extrudes, revolves, sweeps, lofts, multi body parts, Rib
- Fillets, Chamfers, Draft, Shell, Hole Wizard, Linear, circular, and fill patterns, Mirror
- Linked dimensions, Equations, dimensions
- Feature conditions – start and end
- Feature scope, Mass properties, Move/Delete face, Materials, Restraints
- Inserting components – new and existing, Standard mates and advanced mates
- Reference geometry – planes, axis, mate references
- In-context features, Interference detection, Suppression states, Dimension and model items
- Move/Rotate component, Assembly features, Collision detection in an assembly, External references, Design tables
The completion of the Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Drawing Tools (CSWPA-DT) exam proves that you have successfully demonstrated your ability to use the tools found in the SOLIDWORKS Drawing environment.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas of SOLIDWORKS Drawing functionality:
Basic View Creation
Alternate Position Views
Relative to Model Views
View Focus when creating 2D geometry
Transferring sketch elements to/from Views
BOM Table creation and modification:
Part configuration grouping
Accessing custom properties in BOM
Using equations with BOM data
Item numbers and their display
Importing Model Items
The completion of the Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Sheet Metal (CSWPA-SM) exam shows that you have successfully demonstrated your ability to use SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal tools.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas of SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal functionality:
Linear Edge Flange
Curved Edge Flange
Bending calculation options
Unfold and Fold
The completion of the Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Surfacing (CSWPA-SU) exam shows that you have successfully demonstrated your ability to use SOLIDWORKS Advanced Surfacing tools.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas of the SolidWorks Surfacing functionality:
3D Curve Creation
The completion of the Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Weldments (CSWPA-WD) exam proves that you have successfully demonstrated your ability to use the SOLIDWORKS tools for Weldments.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas of SolidWorks Weldment functionality:
Weldment profile creation
Placing the Weldment profile in the Weldment profile library
Basic and Advanced Weldment Part creation
Weldment corner modification
Placing gaps at corners and segment intersections
Weldment Part modification
3D Sketch Creation
Cut List Folder management in the Weldment Part
Cut List creation in the Weldment Drawing